Sunday, April 7, 2013

Closing On the House Soon!

We're closing on our new house next week!!!

Very exciting. Also, there is no way I will ever get everything done that needs to get done before we move and I am currently caught in a rapidly cycling loop of frantically trying to organize and accomplish everything, and then curling myself into a ball on the floor and letting the panic melt into despair.

On top of the inevitable stress that comes with moving, my car broke today. Broke broke. I was driving and it just stopped working. The engine made some dying noises, my power steering went out, then my brakes felt funny. Yikes. I managed to get my car off the road (fortunately no one was too close in front of or behind me) and I called for roadside assistance. Husband came to pick me up, and of course he brought the kids. Their lucky day. They LOVE tow trucks, and the fact that it was OUR car on a tow truck was extra exciting.

Mommy, of course, was less happy about the situation.


1 comment:

  1. Thank goodness you weren't hurt! And thank goodness the kids were not with you when it happened. That would've been more stress. Let's look on the bright side . . . maybe you will only need to move one car? At least it was your old car and not the mini van.

    ReplyDelete