Friday, October 14, 2011

Sick House

Everyone here is sick. Henry just got over a fever, but he still has a little bit of congestion and a cough. Georgia is about a day behind Henry with regard to her illness. Elise just got a fever today, although she's been congested and coughing for a few days now. And poor baby Clark has congestion and an elevated temperature, although it's not a fever yet. Even Husband is feeling crummy. With all these sick people, we're blowing through bottles of baby Tylenol and ibuprofen like you wouldn't believe.

I'm taking Clark's temperature every time I change his diaper. I'll need to call my doctor right away if his temperature goes above 100.4. What do you do for a newborn with a fever? Poor Clark. I hope that my breast milk can help protect him and give him lots of antibodies that help to keep him healthy. I have a little bit of a sore throat, but no congestion and no fever. I think my body is mostly fighting off the toddler illness, and I hope that I can keep Clark safe, too.

Poor sick babies. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment