Thursday, December 6, 2012

Scraped Knees and Mommy Milk

* Clark got his first scraped knees today. Fell down while walking in to pick up Henry from school. The scrapes weren't too bad and he didn't cry for too long. That's why Mommy carries Neosporin in her diaper bag.

* I've been trying to get Clark to quit nursing non-stop during the day. He's been nursing a lot lately and I want to get him on more of a schedule. This afternoon Clark signed and said the word "milk," but instead of nursing him I pointed to his sippy cup and told him, "You can have that milk." He yelled, "NO!" I said, "Yes. Have your milk in your sippy cup." He yelled, "NO!" So I said, "Do you want me to put juice in your sippy cup?" He looked at me, calmly said "no," and then jammed his index finger into my boob and yelled, "THAT!"

No comments:

Post a Comment