Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Today's Notes

* Elise is sick and feverish today. I hope everyone in the house is healthy by Christmastime. Probably won't happen, but I hope it will.

* I ordered some new glasses today. Seeing glasses, not cool sunglasses or trendy hipster glasses with flat lenses. I need glasses to see far away. I've had my current glasses for I don't even know how many years. The thing is that my current glasses fall off my head whenever I lean forward. This was pretty much a non-issue before I had a pack of children, but now I spend half of my day bending down to wipe a nose, tie a shoe, zip a jacket, retrieve a toy, etc, etc, etc. My glasses literally fall off my face about 20 times a day. Hopefully my new glasses will fit my head better.

* We might have found a house to put an offer on. Husband and I will make a decision tomorrow if we want to go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment