Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Word Explosion

Clark is having his first language explosion. Words, words, words. I've had several strangers lately comment on how clearly he speaks and what big words he uses. I was in the waiting room of the speech therapist's office the other day, looking at a book with Clark. A lady walked in the door as he was pointing out a "ro-bit!" (robot), and I thought she might have a heart attack, she was so excited about his language capabilities. Also, many people have noticed how he answers yes and no questions accurately with his cute little "yah" and "nah" and I've had a lot of people comment on it within the past few weeks.

One thing I especially love is that lately he calls frogs "ribbits." I don't know why, but it melts my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment