Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Happy 4th Birthday, Henry!

Today was Henry's 4th birthday. He picked waffles for breakfast, which all of the kids were happy about. Right after breakfast, Husband and I gave Henry his birthday present-- a Spider-Man bike with training wheels. He was so happy. He did that is-it-really-mine? thing that little kids do, where he got a big smile on his face, then stood frozen for a few seconds, like he didn't know what to do next. but don't worry, he unfroze and then proceeded to ride his bike ALLLLLLL around the living room and down the hallway.

Henry went to school today, and Husband, Elise, Clark, and I brought cupcakes to his class during snack time. He enjoyed that a lot... but then got all weepy when it was time for us to leave. Dang. I hate that kind of guilt. Don't-leave-me guilt is the worst.

Henry chose a dinner of macaroni and cheese and hot dogs... I added peas to the menu. I love how unbelievably predictable the kids are when I ask them what they want to eat for meals on their birthday. 

Happy birthday, buddy! I'm so glad I got to share this birthday with you as your Mommy. I love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment