Thursday, March 8, 2012

Growing Like Weeds

The kids won't stop growing. I think it's time to cut off their food supply, because this is getting out of hand. Henry, who isn't even 3 yet is already wearing 4T, Georgia isn't 2 yet and she's wearing 3T, and Clark is 5 months old but he's starting to transition into 12 month sized clothes. Elise is the only one who wears the size of clothing that matches her age.

I went to this huge sale today and bought the kids a bunch of new clothes. For about $100 I got over 40 items of clothing (which sounds like a lot of items, but I was shopping for 4 kids, so it wasn't a full wardrobe for any of them). It wasn't crappy stuff, either. Nice stuff. Yay me. Elise found this shirt with mermaids on it-- it was actually pretty cute but it wasn't her size. I told her it didn't fit her because it was too big, but she sneaked the shirt into the pile of clothes I was going to buy. I didn't see it again until I was already paying. I went ahead and got it... what a weasel!

No comments:

Post a Comment