Friday, March 30, 2012

My Little Sweet Potaters

Clark tried sweet potato today. He took three bites and threw up. So that's that, I guess.

And some more Elisey-isms:

* Elise is developing quite the sense of humor. Like her mommy and daddy, Elise thinks it is very funny to change the words of songs. I often sing songs to the kids and leave the last word or two off of the end of each line, waiting for them to "fill in the blank." But Elise has started putting whatever words she wants into the song. The other day I was singing 'You Are My Sunshine' and I sung "... you'll never know dear,..." and Elise grabbed my chest and said, "... how much I love BOOBS!"

* Today Elise was in the back of the car, singing to herself. She was trying to sing 'You Are My Sunshine' (this song gets abused a lot) and she said, "The other night, dear, Mommy was drinking..." I guess the cat's out of the bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment