Friday, March 9, 2012

Happy Birthday, Lady Bug!

2 years! Oh man. Happy Birthday to my baby baby. My love. My sunshine. On this night two years ago, I was just meeting Elise for the first time. Nothing that happened before that matters anymore. Elise was born two years ago, and somehow it feels like that's when my life started, too.

How did we celebrate today? We bought a balloon, went to the zoo (Elise calls it the "zoom") and met up with Husband during his lunch break, then while Elise napped I set up the ball pit, and after she woke up she played in the ball pit and then we baked her cake. Elise wanted spaghetti for dinner, so we had spaghetti with fake meatballs and chocolate cake and then she wanted to go to the mall, so we walked around the mall until the kids' bedtime.

It was a lovely day. Elise enjoyed herself. So did I.

No comments:

Post a Comment