Thursday, April 29, 2010

My Name Is Mud

Elise is very gassy. Often when she poops, there is a noise like a large amount of wet earth and rock has freed itself from the side of a mountain. Husband and I refer to this as a "mudslide." We'll be sitting there, hear several seconds of rumbling from Elise's behind, and then shout "MUDSLIDE!" at each other.

Now, instead of the drawn out noise of a mudslide, there is also a single, violent burst of poopy noise-- the mud bomb.

Either way, WATCH OUT!

1 comment:

  1. Andy is also very gassy- luckily it doesn't seem to bother him too much. I looked up what kind of foods moms eat that increase baby gassiness, and there is no consensus, but they suggest eliminating the following from your diet to see if it helps: green vegetables, citrus, whole grains and milk products. I thought that was ridiculous. That's essentially my entire diet. I have a feeling that switching to cheeseburgers and potato chips will cause more problems than it solves.

    ReplyDelete