Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Fangs

Elise's biting is getting out of hand.

She hardly bites anyone but me. I think she bit my sister once, but other than that, I'm her only victim. HOWEVER, she bites me like crazy. She bites when she's mad, she bites when she's happy, she bites when she's bored.

I tell her "no." I sit her down away from me and/or stop the feeding session if I'm feeding her. She doesn't care about any of it. She goes right on like nothing happened. How do you discipline an 8 month old?!

Ugh.

This has got to stop. It really hurts. Especially now that she has four teeth. The pinching has calmed down a bit and now she's on to biting.

:(

1 comment:

  1. I was just reading this post earlier today, very happy that Andy is not a biter. Then he bit me on the arm about an hour later. Ouch!

    ReplyDelete