Wednesday, March 16, 2011

11 Weeks?

I must be around 11 weeks along in my pregnancy. I'm still getting queezy, but it seems to be getting less intense. I'm SOOOOOO happy that my morning sickness now isn't like it was with Elise.

I remember with Elise having to eat a few saltine crackers every morning BEFORE I got out of bed, just to settle my tummy enough to sit up and walk to the bathroom. It would drive Husband batty to find cracker crumbs in the bed.

I remember immediately looking for the restroom any time I walked into a public place-- not because I had to go, but just in case I started to throw up.

I remember considering the taste and texture of food, not only for what it would be like going down but also what it would be like coming back up.

Man. This pregnancy has been exponentially easier so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment