Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Pregnancy Breaks My Pooper

I'm constipated. It started last night.

Oh man. It sucks.

I thought with Elise that I was constipated mostly because of the anti-nausea medicine that I was on. Nope. Apparently my babies like to grab a hold of my lower intestine and make one normal bowel movement take all day to come out.

Which also makes me feel very queezy.

I threw up tonight, too. On the up side, I'd had a strawberry milkshake a few hours earlier and my puke tasted like strawberries.

That's my silver lining for this evening. At least my vomit tasted like strawberries.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh. Hopefully when you next eat strawberries you don't associate it with puke flavor. I think a strawberry milkshake would make me puke non-pregnant. But I'm not a milkshake person. Maybe you should try a prune flavored milkshake next time. Mmm.

    ReplyDelete