Monday, March 21, 2011

Name; Ear Infections

So, it turns out we've been mispronouncing Georgia's name. Her real name isn't Georgia, as you know. It's an uncommon name and we were pronouncing it based on the way it is spelled.

I remember being little and learning that you can pronounce a name however you want. You can spell your name S-M-I-T-H and pronounce it "Jones" if you feel so inclined. Well, this is sort of one of those instances.

The way the name is supposed to be pronounced and the way we've been saying it would be like the difference between saying Meegan and Megan. Close, but not the same name. So, oops. Our mistake. Sort of.

In other news, Elise has two ear infections AGAIN. She came down with a fever last night and I took her to the doctor this morning, thinking I was maybe over reacting. But no. It was a good thing I took her. She's back on antibiotics. Poor Baby Baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment