Friday, April 1, 2011

Back Pain

I've been having lower back pain lately. From the pregnancy? Not sure. I remember having back pain with Elise... but in all honesty, lifting any one of these three kids the wrong way could easily mess up my back.

I have this one little spot on my lower right side that just hurts and hurts sometimes. I can't even put hardly any weight on my right leg when it's really going strong. Maybe that spot is the start of my sciatic nerve. I don't know.

I had pains in my sciatic nerve toward the end of my pregnancy with Elise. That sucked. This pain isn't quite as bad. And when I had sciatic nerve pain with Elise, even once I was off my feet the nerve would still tingle and feel weird for a while. With this back pain, the hurt feeling is really intense but as soon as I'm off my feet the pain goes away.

The pain comes and goes. Not sure why.

Oh Husband! I need some back rubbin'!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment