Sunday, September 4, 2011

All the Things I Keep Forgetting to Mention

* That shooting, horrible, paralyzing, pregnancy-related leg pain that I mentioned before has switched legs. It used to be in my left leg, but then about a week ago it switched to my right leg. I guess Clark changed his position or something. How has he managed to hit those nerves on both sides of my body? That must be some special talent. Or he has a gigantic head. Oh man. Please let it be a special talent and not a gigantic head.

* Elise's favorite animal for a long time was the owl. She still loves owls, but kangaroos are starting to win her over. She talks about them all the time. The other day she asked if Husband is a kangaroo. "Daddy kaloo?" No. Daddy is not a kangaroo. The next day, she declared herself a kangaroo. "E-lee kalooooooo!" She was very happy about this decision.

* It's becoming obvious that Henry and Georgia won't be returning to their mother anytime in the immediate future. And the state agency and the kids' guardian ad litem (GAL) might start pushing for their mother's parental rights to be terminated. We'll just have to wait and see how everything goes, but several recent conversations that I've had with Case Manager and GAL lead me to believe that they are definitely considering possibilities other than their mother successfully completing her case plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment