Thursday, September 1, 2011

Husband Is Ready To Go

Husband's hospital bag is packed. Aside from his phone charger, spare change, mp3 player, etc, which all permanently live in his ever present man-bag, he packed the following:

*2 pairs of underwear
*2 pairs of socks
*2 tshirts
*sweatpants
*shorts
*pajama pants
*sweater (in case I want the room turned down really cold)
*a rolly massager thingy
*my handheld fan with a spritzing bottle attached (which I used an awful lot when I was having Elise-- I got soooooo hot)
*some cherry lifesavers in case I want something to make my mouth taste good
*toiletries

He'll also pack his swimming trunks when the time comes, but we're using them now because Husband takes Henry to swim lessons. The swimming trunks are for Husband to get in the whirlpool bathtub with me, if I want. The nurses don't mind seeing naked pregnant ladies, but they don't want to see a husband wiener while they're monitoring my labor.

Okay. I'm the only one that needs to pack. You know how they tell you on airplanes that in case of emergency the adults should put on their oxygen masks first, then put them on the kids? You can't help other people until you help yourself first? I suck at that.

No comments:

Post a Comment