Thursday, August 16, 2012

Bummer

Husband and I met over 20 years ago in a 7th grade English class. Because 7th graders are assholes (at least, I'm assuming that to be the reason), the teacher made an assigned seating chart.You know, so kids couldn't sit next to their friends. Little did he know, he sat me next to my future husband. (Awwwww.)

As the teacher rotated the seats around throughout the year, Husband and I actually got seated next to each other more than once. Husband talked to me about guns and weapons and military vehicles. Not in a hyper-masculine way. Just in a hey-I-think-this-is-cool-so-maybe-you-will-too kind of way. Whatever the motivation, it worked. I ended up having his babies.

That teacher never had any children of his own, but without him, Elise and Clark might not be here.

The CIRCLE of LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFE...

Anywho, our old 7th grade teacher committed suicide a few days ago. Bummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment