Thursday, August 23, 2012

Oh, Nice Diaper Bag!

I get a lot of compliments on my diaper bag. It's not actually a diaper bag, though, it's a small piece of luggage. Seriously. Last time I had to get a new diaper bag, I looked and looked for something big enough to carry all of the diapers, pull-ups, wipes, changes of clothes, books, and snacks that four toddlers require. I couldn't find anything big enough. Even the bags that looked big on the outside weren't very big on the inside. So, I ended up looking at carry-on sized pieces of luggage and I found something I liked. And it was totally reasonably priced. I swear, call something a baby-(fill in the blank) and it costs twice as much. Screw you, diaper bags! I bought something I can still use even after my babies are potty trained. Take that, capitalist baby machine!... or baby capitalist machine!... or capitalist machine regarding babies! Whatever. You know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment