Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Elise's Bad Dream

Elise woke up crying around 10pm last night. I think she had a bad dream. She was talking crazy talk. She was really concerned about our cat Beanie and about Clark. In fact, I had to get Husband to bring Clark into her bedroom so she could see him again and kiss him good night.

When she's sick or sad she says "I lub you" a lot. I lub you Momma. I lub you Daddy. While Clark was in the room she was even yelling "I lub you Baby Clark!"

When I first went into her room she was asking me to turn on the light. "Light on! Light on!" Then she was asking about Beanie and Clark. Elise kept insisting that Husband wasn't at home. She was saying "Daddy be right back?" and "Daddy working?" She was all confused.

She kept crying and crying. At one point as she was sobbing she trailed her finger down my cheek and said, "I crying Momma." It was the saddest thing. I choked up. Poor Elisey.

No comments:

Post a Comment