Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I Think We've Earned Our Own Parking Space

Elise is at the hospital right now with Husband. She woke up crying, having trouble breathing, making noises in her throat like a seal barking, and saying "boo boo!" We called 911.

The EMTs seemed to think it is croup. I hope so. It was a very sudden onset-- she was perfectly fine just 3 hours prior when we put her to bed. But RSV can cause croup and we know that Clark had RSV sooooo...

I'm waiting to hear from Husband about what the ER doctor says. I stayed home with Clark, Henry, and Georgia (who all managed to sleep through the commotion). So far I know that Elise's oxygen levels were okay and she doesn't have a fever. Not being able to go with her killed me. I needed to stay with Clark, since he's breastfeeding. Husband will take care of our Baby Baby.

Update tomorrow...

1 comment: