Monday, July 30, 2012

Crazy Days

These last few days have been crazycakes. We took the kids to visit our families over the weekend, which is always wonderful and fun and also a tremendous amount of work. Also, while we were out of town there was a flurry of emails bouncing around from Case Manager, Guardian Ad Litem, and the attorney for the State (all of which I was cc'd on) regarding the kids' mom and some very bad decisions that she's been making lately. Drama, drama, drama! She's in a bad place right now and definitely not able to take care of small children. I really hope that the judge can see that during the upcoming TPR hearing.

Between the road trip with four toddlers, the babymama drama, some set backs that we've encountered with the house, and the trouble with my cat, I'm completely and utterly exhausted. I've got nothing. I'm a zombie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment