Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Shit Day

Today sucked. Elise was a monster all day long, just whining and throwing fits and being defiant. She bit Clark's finger so hard that over 5 hours later he still has a mark. I can't believe she didn't break the skin.

On top of that, my sick boy cat (Sausage) is sick again. He has to go to the vet tomorrow and get an x-ray of his abdomen. Maybe and ultrasound, too. And depending on what they find, who knows what else.

So, as much as today sucked, tomorrow will probably be even worse. But I'm in such an awful mood that I can't even properly mentally prepare myself for it. I dropped a peach slice on the floor tonight while I was getting dinner ready and I totally overreacted and yelled, "Aaaaaah, GODDDDDDDDDDDDD!" Which then made Elise and Henry and Georgia all start asking, "What happen?" "What you mad of?""What happen Mommy?" And I was like, "Life! Life happened! Grrrrrr!" The kids were totally confused. "Life happen Mommy? You okay? You life happen?" You'll understand eventually, kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment