Sunday, July 8, 2012

Off the Market

Ugh. We've officially taken our house off the market. We got an offer on it a little while ago but the bank wouldn't accept it and blah blah blah. It's been a long, crappy experience.

Our plan now is to fix up the house a bit and then see if we can rent it out in a year or so. We've been working on the boys' bedroom first because it seemed like the easiest place to start for some reason. We've been going through all of the toys and the clothes and the boxes of stuff in the closet. We also painted the closet door this weekend. Little stuff, but stuff that needs to get done.

I'm so disappointed that we won't be able to move anytime soon. 

Okay... Elise is in her room right now whining, "I hurt my noggin! I hurt my noggin!" Better go check it out...

No comments:

Post a Comment