Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Clark's First Dentist Visit

I had my first post-baby dental cleaning today. Husband watched Elise at home, but I brought Clark with me. I could tell that the dental hygienist was less than thrilled that I had my 3 month old with me.

"What are you going to do with him while I clean your teeth?"

"He can just sit in his car seat. He's a good baby. He might even fall asleep."

He didn't fall asleep. Lately, if there's something new to look at then Clark will stay awake to observe all of the goings on. So he ended up sitting in my lap during the cleaning. He was all smiley and giggly and liked the mechanical sound of the polisher toothbrush thingy that they clean your teeth with at a dentist's office. He was no trouble at all. Just sat there looking cute.

So take that, grumpy dental hygienist lady. Just because your grumpy old self had grumpy babies doesn't mean that MY baby will fuss and cry out in public.

No comments:

Post a Comment