Monday, January 16, 2012

Clark's World

Clark has discovered his toes. He held on to them quite a bit today. At one point he was lying on his back holding his toes in one hand and sucking on the thumb of the other hand. It was, like, the quintessential baby move. Insanely cute.

He's also developed a strange new habit. Whenever I put Clark in his car seat lately he makes this AAAAAH AAAAAH AAAAH noise. It's not crying or yelling but it certainly isn't a happy noise. Grunting sort of. Almost like he's trying to poop. I don't know what it's all about. I made sure that his seat straps aren't too tight and his clothes aren't bunched up funny or anything. My guess is that he's basically saying, "Goddamnit, lady. The car seat again? Really? Do you not know that I hate riding in the car? Just wait until I have teeth. Then I'll show you who's boss."

No comments:

Post a Comment