Tuesday, January 17, 2012

That's How He Rolls

Clark rolled over today! Back to belly. It took a tremendous effort and he screamed and cried, then he got his weight over his little shoulder and finally landed on his tummy and was all happy and relieved.

Then I cried.

Like a baby. I held him and cried. Things start happening faster and faster now. Soon he'll be biting me and running away from me in public. I know how this works. So I just wanted to cuddle the last bit of newborn-ness out of him and hold it in my heart forever.

*mommy teeeeeeeeeeeeeeears*

He's 15 weeks old today. Good work, baby boy!

***********************************************************************
Edited to add:

OH. MY. GAWD.

So I was just wondering how old Elise was when she rolled over for the first time. Since I obsessively write everything down in this blog, I thought to myself, "I know you aren't supposed to compare your kids. Every child is different. Blah blah blah. But I'm going to look this up in the most nonjudgmental way possible. Curiosity. Nothing more."

So check this out : here

It's a crazy coincidence! Elise rolled over on her 15 week birthday and so did Clark! Isn't that wacky!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment