Wednesday, February 22, 2012

About Coupons

So far so good on the couponing. I still don't totally have the hang of it-- you won't see me on any of those "extreme couponing" shows anytime soon-- but I'm starting to save a decent amount of money, I think.

It seems like part of the trick for me is looking for coupons AFTER I figure out what it is that I want to buy. There are a ton of coupon websites and I just get overwhelmed if I try to look at all of the "deals." For example, I knew tonight that we needed more Pull Ups for Henry. So I went to the Pull Ups website, and lo and behold, they have printable coupons available. BAM! Saved $2 (plus I stacked that coupon with some other coupons and I actually ended up saving, like, $6.25... but that's beside the point).

Here's the link for the Pull Ups coupons: HERE

I know that serious couponers swear by the Sunday newspaper, but it seems to me like there's a lot of crap in those coupon sections. Nasal spray and doggie treats and gross sugary cereal and stuff I wouldn't bring home even if it was free. I'm buying ONE paper each Sunday, just to make sure I don't miss anything awesome... but printable coupons are the way to go for me, so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment