Saturday, February 4, 2012

Potty Time!

Henry is rocking the potty training. He's only wearing Pull-Ups at sleep times now. Yay!

I know I know I know that EVENTUALLY he will have an accident. And it will happen in public. And he will pee more than he has ever peed before in his life. He'll stand in the middle of a crowd of people and piss a gallon of stinky pee everywhere and then draw further attention to it by suddenly crying louder than I ever knew was humanly possible. Then I'll try to run to his side, but I'll slip in the pee and fall and my pants will be covered in pee, too. Strangers will point and laugh, and Henry and I will sit together and cry until the store closes.

I'm preparing for the worst case scenario, as you can see. Then when it actually does happen with less fanfare than all that, it won't seem so bad. (Husband says I'm a pessimist, but as you can clearly see, I am an optimist. I don't think that all of those bad things will really happen. Just some of them. And that, my friends, is what I call 'positive thinking.')

No comments:

Post a Comment