Thursday, February 23, 2012

Today's Notes

* Elise has (finally) figured out that she can get up out of bed whenever she wants. Ugh. Here we go.

* The girls have recently started getting time outs for bad behavior. Because Elise has seen Henry get time outs, she regards them as something exciting and fun. And now SHE gets them. She thinks this is very cool. We're walking a fine line between the time out serving its purpose of showing her that her behavior was wrong and the time out serving as a reward for her bad behavior. I mean, if she WANTS the time out, is it really doing any good? I don't know.

* Clark is doing much better today. Only a few little blisters left and no hives.

* Today as we were getting into the car Elise complained, "Hot!" I said, "I'm putting the air on." And she replied, "Put air on ELISE!"

1 comment:

  1. Hi I’m Heather! Please email me when you get a chance! HeatherVonsj(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete