Monday, February 20, 2012

Clark's Doing Better and Other News

* I think Clark is on the upswing. Clark's latest round of new chicken pox spots had a lot fewer spots than in the past. He has a lot of scabs now instead of just being covered in blisters. And he didn't need any Benadryl last night in the middle of the night to help with the itching-- I could nurse him and put him back to sleep whenever he woke up. I'm so glad that he's doing better.

* I have been SO HUNGRY the past few days. I think that my body is trying to help Clark fight the chicken pox. Making extra antibodies or whatever and sending them through my breast milk.

* Clark can roll from his back to his front by turning in either direction now. Yay! He's been doing this for about a week or so. He does favor rolling to his left. Still hasn't rolled from his tummy to his back.

* Elise can say her whole name, as of about a week and a half ago. If I ask her, "What's your name?" she says, "Elise!" Then I say, "Elise what?" and she says, "Elise [Blah] [Blah] [Blah-Blah]." It's a mouthful, but she can say it all. She knows that Clark has the same last name as she does, and she knows Mommy and Daddy's first names. She knows my middle name, too-- she remembered that for some reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment