Sunday, January 6, 2013

Babies and Food

* Georgia has been an amazing eater lately. Anything we give her, she eats. All of it. Cleans her plate. Peas, green beans, red beans and rice, cheddar and broccoli quiche... anything. I love it!

* Clark still has an awesome vocabulary, and the words he says are so clear. Lately he talks and talks about apple juice. "Adda jooz." He seriously loves apple juice. Oh. And goddammit. He's started copying the big kids by saying "what happened?" and "why?" He uses them in the proper context, too. He's always been great about saying things in the proper context. For example, Elise will fart really loudly and Clark will turn to me and say, "Wha happa?" And I'll say, "Elise tooted." And then Clark will say, "Why?" So I'll explain. He also has started asking "why" after he's been given an instruction (just like the big kids). I'll tell him to put his bear back in the toy box and he'll say, "Why?" Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment