Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Bye Bye Evil Santa

Remember Evil Santa? The ear, nose, and throat doctor that Henry was referred to? The one that creeped me out? Well, I got a call the other day from someone who is involved in the kids' case and this person was like, "Henry's ENT doctor is Evil Santa?! I can't believe he still has his license! Can you switch his doctor?" And then an explanation for why Evil Santa is a lousy doctor.

Wow.

I was already considering asking for a referral to another doctor since Evil Santa has had our paperwork for MONTHS and he is simply not filling it out, and now even his receptionist isn't returning my calls in any kind of a timely manner. But based on the advice of this other person, I asked Henry's primary care physician right away for a referral to another doctor.

Guess that just goes to show that my mommy intuition was right. Evil Santa IS scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment