Sunday, July 3, 2011

Everything Old Is New Again

Craptastic day.

Had to buy a new refrigerator today. Because ours broke. And also a new microwave. Because ours has been slowly breaking. Big purchases that I'm not expecting are stressful. Not to mention having everything in our fridge spoil.

Then this afternoon Elise intentionally bit my nipple so hard that I involuntarily screamed. In pain. She proceeded to clamp down like a damn pit bull, and I was yelling and literally trying to pry open her jaw when she decided to let go. I found myself crying afterward and saying things to her like, "Why would you hurt me like that?" As if she was going to answer.

Also, Henry was all about testing boundaries today. He was being a total meanie. Basically, everything was just awful today.

Things could be worse. It's all relative. I know this. But right now I just need to wallow in self-pity.

More sadness for me-- I can't even have a beer to console myself. :(

2 comments:

  1. The nipple biting sounds terrible! I hate that. Now you have some nice new appliances to keep some root beer cold. Have some root beer. That's yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i deserve a root beer FLOAT!

    ReplyDelete