Saturday, July 16, 2011

Where's Baby Clark?

* If you ask Elise where baby Clark is, she points at my tummy. So cute. She can point out everyone in the family: Mommy, Daddy, Henry, Georgia, Clark, and herself.

* My hips are killing me. I don't know what Clark is doing in there, but it is clearly destroying my hipbones. I woke up around 4:30 last night in excruciating pain. Like, I started crying it hurt so much. Hopefully my hips are just stretching out now to accommodate childbirth and I'll be that much ahead of the game when it comes time to actually push.

2 comments:

  1. After this one, we should get those hip belts that FORCE your hips back together. Probably going to hurt but if you kept your pre-baby clothes, we'll totally fit in again.

    Magz

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! at this point, i need all the hips i can get. gotta hang these babies somewhere.

    ReplyDelete