Saturday, September 1, 2012

Height

I measured the kids' heights recently.

Henry= 42 inches
Elise= 35.5 inches
Georgia= 37 inches
Clark= 30.5 inches

That means that Henry should technically be wearing size 5T, although his little butt is so skinny, there's no way he fits into size 5T pants. He is a big 3 year old. Tall. But I swear, he has the butt of a 6 month old.

Elise is starting to transition out of 2T clothes and into 3T.

Georgia is about to start outgrowing her 3T clothes and start moving into 4T. She's one of the biggest 2 year olds in her day care class. At least Elise will be able to wear some of her old clothes. Save me a little money.

And Clark is wearing 18 month clothes. I think his growth is starting to slow down, though, because he was 30.5 inches a month ago, so that means that he hasn't grown much lately. He's too busy learning how to walk and he forgot about growing taller, I guess.


No comments:

Post a Comment