Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Shopping Mama

I went to a consignment sale today and got tons and tons of clothes for the kids. Necessary stuff. No extras. They're all growing again, so I needed clothes in their new sizes. I got a few Christmas presents, too. I bought a lot of great stuff for super cheap. I actually volunteered to help set up the sale so that I could shop a little bit before the general public was allowed entry. It was totally worth it.

Volunteering for the sale was the first time I left Clark for any length of time. I was gone for about four hours.  Husband was watching him (and Elise). I was sad to be without my little sidekick, Bubba Clark. While I was gone, Husband texted me pictures of the kids and they had big smiles on their faces. I was sad that they weren't missing me as much as I was missing them. But I only felt that way for a second.

I got a lot of super cute clothes at the sale. Henry's only three years old, but he's wearing 5T now, so his clothes are all big kid clothes. He's going to look like a little man. I can't wait to see the kids in their new outfits!

No comments:

Post a Comment