Sunday, October 21, 2012

Clark's New Words

Clark is talking like crazy lately. I think I've mentioned before that he often says "thank you" after someone hands him something. More like "tay cah" but close enough. Well, today we were walking to the entrance of a playground and Clark points at a parked car and yells, "Cawr!" "Right, Clark! That's a car!" And then he points to the road where cars are driving by and yells, "Cawr! Cawr! Cawr!"

Awesome.

Later in the day we were grocery shopping. He always points out the bananas. "Nana!" But then he turns to the pumpkins and says, "Pup-ah!" So I asked, "Pumpkin?" and he gets very excited, "Pup-ah!" Smiles and pointing. He's starting to learn so many words. My little label maker, naming everything we look at. I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment