Sunday, October 28, 2012

Poo Poo and Other Conversations with My 1 Year Old

* Clark told me three different times today that he had pooped in his diaper. He says, "Poooooo pooooo!" in this funny little way of his where he barely moves his lips. Ventriloquist style.

* Clark has started saying and signing "more" whenever he wants something. He points at what he wants then says that he wants more, even if he hasn't had any yet. It can be that he wants food or a book or to be picked up... it doesn't matter, he'll use "more." I think that to him the word more means "I want."

* Clark has also been learning sounds. He knows what sound a cat makes, what sound a cow makes, what sound a bear makes, and what sound a train makes. He really likes trains. I don't know if he's just picking up on Henry's love of trains, or if Clark has his own unique love for them, but either way, the boys both think it's the funniest thing when I shout, "ALL ABOARD!"

No comments:

Post a Comment