Thursday, October 11, 2012

Interior Disaster

We were recently given some used but good-quality furniture for the kids' rooms. I'm very, very grateful for it. HOWEVER... I can't figure out how to fit all of it into our house. I feel like some kind of hoarder, shuffling piles of toys around to make room for stuff that I probably don't really need but want to keep anyway. Henry's bed has been in a different position in his room every night this week, as I try to figure out where everything will go. Of course, this delights Henry. Surprise! You're sleeping over here tonight!

I remember being a teenager and rearranging my room just for the fun of it. Now, I rearrange a room and my back is sore for the next 24 hours. At least now I can go drink a beer when I'm done...

No comments:

Post a Comment