Monday, November 19, 2012

Clark's Latest Ear Infection

Tonight Clark was running a temperature of 103.6 degrees AFTER getting dosed up on ibuprofen, so I took him to the urgent care clinic. I walked in about 5 minutes before they closed (just before 10:00), so everyone was being a total dick to me. Sorry to keep you from your crappy tv dinner and your TiVoed reality shows, urgent care staff, but my 13 month old is screaming and sweating and slapping my face in anger because he's in pain and don't give a shit about the fact that you've been working all day, I have been working NON-STOP for the last 2 1/2 YEARS to raise 4 beautiful toddlers who have more manners and more compassion than you do when it comes to addressing strangers. God dammit, people. Like I planned to ruin your stupid night by keeping you an extra 10 minutes. Sheesh.

Clark has an ear infection. Or that's what they told me to shut me up and get me out of there, anyway. Got some antibiotics. Hoping that it helps. It's going to be a long night.

No comments:

Post a Comment