Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Tooth #7, Etc.

* Clark's 7th tooth has arrived! He has four up top and three on the bottom now. Clark the shark.

* Clark's favorite song is Ring Around the Rosie. He even chimes in for "ashes, ashes" and "DOWN!" If he ever sings it on his own (which he does sometimes) you'll hear him saying, "Ay-sha, ay-sha... DOWN!"

* One of the side effects of having a 13 month old while you're also raising three toddlers is that one of the baby's first words will be "Mine!" Clark not only says it, but he uses it in the proper context. If he wants something that someone else has, Clark will snatch the item away, clutch it to his chest and yell, "Mine!" Also, if someone tries to take something from him, he does the same thing. Rude, but so so cute.

* Today I got some of the paperwork that we need to sign for the adoption to take place. Only one week away! I started crying while I was driving yesterday... it just hit me all of a sudden and next thing I knew my throat was all tight and I was weeping. We're almost there. Forever. Mine forever.

* Yay, Obama!


No comments:

Post a Comment