Monday, March 8, 2010

Piss And Vinegar

I'm unnecessarily angry this morning. I'm so uncomfortable that all I can do is think mean thoughts. Fortunately, I am aware of how irrational I'm being, so I can at least pretend to be nice. Or try to.

My coworker says to me as I'm coming into the building this morning, "You're moving awful slow today! Ha ha ha!"

Want to know why? Because I fucking hurt. Because I have about 6 pounds of baby resting on my pelvis, because my back is killing me, because I'm having unconfortable contractions, because all of my ligaments are getting loose and my knees and ankles wobble when I walk, and because if I walk too fast I get out of breath. I'm not walking slowly to be cute. I'm simply trying to stay in an upright position and maintain some forward momentum.

GOD! I want to punch something.

No comments:

Post a Comment