Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Hello Fearless Drool Spice

Elise has got the hello thing DOWN! She waved hello all day today. This morning I woke up and she was already awake in her pack and play. I said, "Hi, baby!" And she waved at me. My girl is so smart!

Elise is developing all sorts of skills. Today she started letting go of the furniture once she pulled herself up. She stands there for a second and then falls on her butt. She wants to walk so badly!

Another much appreciated new found skill is this: she can suck her drool back into her mouth. Yes! How lucky am I? A baby who doesn't like to drool! She's done it several times. For example, earlier I was holding her over my head when a string of spit started to drip down-- and then all of a sudden SLURP and she'd sucked it back up.

What else is new? Oh! She's had nutmeg now. I put it on her pumpkin yesterday and today. I want her to try spices and lots of different flavors. I think we'll introduce mushrooms and onions as seasonings soon. Oh! And mint. Very exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment