Monday, November 8, 2010

Hello Pumpkin

We're working really hard on learning to wave hello. And Elise is doing well-- she's starting to understand. I'd say that as of now she waves about 25% of the time. We give her tons of positive reinforcement. She does best at waving hello when she's looking at herself in the mirror. Elise LOVES Mirror Baby. She even kisses her reflection now.

Today Elise had pumpkin for the first time. I cheated on this one. I bought a can of it. Not the pie mix, just straight pumpkin. No sugar, salt, preservatives or anything. So it could be worse, I just feel a little bad that it's not fresh.

Elise liked it, though. But she likes anything orange, so I was pretty sure she'd eat it. It's going to taste awesome when I mix it with her vanilla yogurt.

1 comment:

  1. Andy likes pumpkin too! It's quite yummy. He lunged at it the first time he ate it.

    ReplyDelete