Thursday, November 11, 2010

Toast and Bruises

Elise had some whole wheat toast today. Loved it. I ripped up little pieces for her to eat. She still doesn't get how to feed herself finger foods. Humorously, today she brought her hand with food in it to her mouth, but simply stuck a finger in and let the food drop on the floor. So close, Baby Baby.

She is collecting bruises like little battle scars now. Her forehead, her knees. Her skin is so pale and that makes them easy to see. She's tough, though.

I am not. She's still bruising me with her mean lobster claw pinches on my neck, arms, and breasts. So I guess we match.

1 comment:

  1. Andy has started helping during meal times by grabbing the spoon. He grabs the part with the food on it and shoves the whole thing- spoon, food and hand-- into his mouth. Then he won't let go and sometimes he gags himself. Today at a restaurant we let him play with a straw and he tried feeding it to himself-- gagged again!

    ReplyDelete