Monday, November 15, 2010

Pregnancy Top 5

Tonight Husband asked me what I LIKED about being pregnant. He certainly got to hear me complain enough, so I guess he was trying to remember the good stuff.

I told him that I liked the very beginning. I liked when I first found out I was pregnant-- that was exciting (once I got over the initial shock).

I liked the time before I started showing, when I felt like I had a wonderful secret that strangers couldn't know just by looking at me. I felt special.

I liked the time before I started showing when my boobs got really big. That was pretty awesome.

I liked when I first started feeling Elise kick. Eventually it got old. But at first it was cool.

And I liked when my water broke. It was soooo exciting! I wasn't in pain from labor yet and it was just this wonderful feeling of "we get to meet her soon!" It was a very happy time.

Those are the parts I'd want to do over again if I could do JUST those parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment