Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Barfaroni

Husband and I were watching some Louis C.K. stand-up on Netflix last night when we heard Elise wimper. I paused the movie and started to go help her but then the crying stopped. So I turned the movie back on. A few seconds later, crying again. Pause the movie. Crying stops. Hmmm. That's not like Elise-- when she starts to stir, she usually sits up and thereby wakes herself up all the way. So I went in the bedroom to check on her.

I heard this wimpery gurling noise. Yikes! So I run over to grab her out of the pack-n-play-- the lights are off so I can't see-- and I feel wetness all over her clothes. I scoop her out and as I'm rushing to the light switch and calling for Husband, I hear stuff hitting the carpet.

Vomit. All over. Super nasty.

Poor baby. She puked again today after breakfast, but not as bad. She's mostly just really cranky today.

Maybe she caught an illness. Or maybe it's one of the new foods she's had lately. She's eaten pineapple and pasta recently. Yesterday she had cherries for the first time. Maybe it was the cherries.

Oh! And speaking of new food stuff, Elise likes having a sippy cup of water with dinner now. I think because she sees Henry with his cup and so she wants one, too.

Hopefully the puking is done and she'll feel better tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment