Thursday, January 20, 2011

The Cool New Stuff Elise Does

Elise is learning new stuff nearly every day. She's blowing my mind. Seriously.

She does the sign for "more" now, and she'll even sign "more" and then "food." Baby sign sentences! Holy crap!

Elise says, "no, no, no!" She was making these n sound babbling words that I helped her morph into "no, no, no!" We don't tell her "no" a lot, so I don't think that she has much context. Even still, I'm afraid I'll end up regretting that one.

Her new favorite song is the Itsy Bitsy Spider. She loves the hand motions that go with it and she especially likes holding her hands above her head for "out came the sun." She tries to do the spider part, too, sometimes.

Elise is starting to prefer trying to walk over crawling. She stands up and tries to walk a lot now. She can only take a few steps, but she's very determined.

Oh! And she loves blueberries.

No comments:

Post a Comment