Monday, January 24, 2011

Sleep Update

So, we're a couple of weeks into the Elise-sleeps-in-her-own-bed lifestyle change and things are starting to go much better. Last night Elise only woke up one time, and that was to feed. This is ideal. Amazing. Magical, for me.

She's been having good nights and bad nights. For a while there she was waking up over and over and over again. All night long. But I think I've got it figured out now. We've come to an understanding. Elise goes to bed at 8:30, gets up around 2:00 or 2:30 to eat, then wakes up around 6:30 or 7:00 to start the day. I can handle that.

Henry and Georgia sleep though the night. All of the kids wake up around the same time in the morning. I tell you what, with three little bitties in the house, a solid sleeping schedule is a gift from heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment